The NAFF is proud to announce the first annual Junior Olympic Futsal Championships. This event is open for any teams in North America and affiliated International Continents. Sanctioned by the NAFF and AMF, it is expected that teams from around the world will participate.
Additionally the Major League Futsal USA Finals and the NAFF Open Futsal Championships will also take place.
For the competition year of 2017, the JOs will be populated in the following manner.
· The National Division will be filled first, then the American and so on. As this event grows we will add the additional divisions and begin to separate the divisions by skill or qualified bids. The future plan is to have all four divisions activated, with the first three filled by qualified bids, and the remaining Patriot division to be the non-qualified division open to any team.
· Current JFA State Associations can invite any team/s from their regions to attend the championships.
· Current MLF Academies can send any team from their pool of academy teams to participate in the championships.
· Any junior or youth teams wishing to participate in the JFA Junior Nations that are not members of the JFA, must register in order to attend the championships.
Opening Ceremony Info:
Opening Ceremonies will take place on August 4th 2017 from 6-9pm, at the main venue Sports City. Opening Ceremonies will be conducted in the spirit of Olympic Sport with all the pageantry you come to expect from a Junior Olympic competition. Closing Ceremonies will take place on August 6th after the last match.
This years essay contest winner will win $100 in cash.
· Team Banner Contest
· Essay Contest
This years theme (What Futsal Means to Me)
Essays must be turned into our office no later than July 1st to be accepted, essays can include photos for displays. Please mail to: JOs Essays 442 W Harmont Drive Phoenix Arizona, 85021. (Please mail in a protective package)
Everyone is welcome.
We will have several divisions available, suitable for any level and category.
Fee: $550 per team
When: August 5th & 6th 2017
Team Check in on August 4th 6-10pm
757 W 11400 S Draper
Utah, 84020. (Facility info at 801-553-0096)
· National (This division will be filled first then the American & USA)
· Patriot (If your team futsal experience is low then pick this division)
· High Performance